Best Rate Guarantee
If you find a lower rate anywhere online, we’ll match it and take a further 15% off each night (for a maximum of 3 nights) of your stay when booking on a ‘Room Only’ basis.
When you book directly with Scenic Hotel Group, we guarantee that you will get the best rate for any Scenic or Heartland Hotel in New Zealand. If you find an equivalent offer prior to, or within one working day of booking your room on another website or lower rate at the same hotel, we promise to match the lower rate AND give you a further 15% off.
To submit a claim, simply fill out the online Best Rate Guarantee Claim form OR
Please do the following to submit a claim on our guarantee:
1. View the Best Rate Guarantee Terms and Conditions
2. You should hold a confirmed reservation made through our website on our lowest publicly available rate (evidence of cheaper rate: screenshot or link to prove rate available, copy of advertisement or material),
3. Notify Scenic Hotel Group within one working day of making your booking, via our website by completing our Best Rate Guarantee Claim Form,
4. Upon verification of your claim, Scenic Hotel Group will match the lower rate found, plus give you a further 15% off on the lower rate for each night of your stay (maximum of 3 nights) when booking on a ‘Room Only’ basis.
Zero credit card fees when you book and pay online or over the phone
As the largest 100% New Zealand owned and operated hotel chain in the country, we are dedicated to making your stay with us as pleasant as possible. So when you book and pay for your accommodation online at scenichotelgroup.co.nz or through our Central Reservations Team on 0800 NZ OWNED (0800 69 69 63) – no matter if you’re staying at one of our three-star Heartland Hotels or our four-star-plus Scenic Hotels – you won’t find any extra charges for booking with your credit card. The price we quote is the price you pay. However from 1st September 2013 should you choose to settle your account at the hotel a 1.5% credit card surcharge will apply.
*Terms and conditions
- Applies to New Zealand hotels only
- From the 1st September 2013 a 1.5% credit card surcharge will apply to all payments made in the hotel.