Take a Break with Scenic Hotels
Eat In. Sleep In. It's as easy as that!
Experience a deluxe escape with selected Scenic hotel accommodation around New Zealand and you are sure to start feeling relaxed as soon as you walk in the door.
Start off your hotel getaway with a bottle of New Zealand wine on arrival, with your choice of either a bottle of Villa Maria's Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc or Private Bin Pinot Noir. You can then treat yourself to a delicious meal on the house and enjoy a leisurely checkout time of 2pm including free carparking for the duration of your stay.
Of course, this is all served with impeccable service and warm kiwi hospitality, at fantastic prices to make you smile. These special offers from just $189 per night are valid for stays during and up to until 30 September 2013!
This fantastic offer is available until 30 September 2013 at:
- Scenic Hotel Auckland- apartment-style Auckland city hotel located right on Queen St - from $189 per night
- Scenic Hotel Bay of Islands- the Paihia resort-style getaway just 3 hours drive from Auckland - from $189 per night
- Scenic Hotel Dunedin City - modern, contemporary Dunedin hotel just minutes walk from the Octagon - from $219 per night
- Scenic Hotel Marlborough - located in the heart of Marlborough wine country - from $219 per night
- Scenic Hotel Te Pania - situated right on Napier's Marine Parade, every four star room has stunning Hawke's Bay views - from $219 per night
- Scenic Hotel Southern Cross - stay at Dunedin's premier hotel and enjoy the recently refurbished plush surroundings - from $219 per night
- Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier - come to the West Coast and explore one of New Zealand's most stunning attractions - from $229 per night
- Scenic Suites Queenstown - located in the centre of town offering amazing views of the surrounding area - from $219 per night
- Choice of Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Noir on arrival
- Complimentary car parking
- $80 in-house food credit
- Late checkout of 2pm
Terms and conditions apply
Rates stated are from price points and are subject to seasonal change