Airport Shuttle – Pickup from the International Terminal
Heartland Hotel Auckland Airport provides complimentary 24-hour, 7-day a week transfer to and from both the Auckland Airport International terminal. All Heartland Hotel Auckland Airport guests and Airpark Parking customers are eligible to use this free service. The shuttle holds 11 passengers plus luggage, vans are clearly marked with the Heartland Hotel Auckland Airport and Airpark logos.
The shuttle runs continuously (every 30 minutes) during peak periods (please still notify us that you’re ready to be picked up). Outside of peak times our shuttles leave the hotel on the hour and half past on request.
Please follow these instructions to request a shuttle pickup:
- Go through passport control; pick up your luggage, clear Customs / MPI and exit into the arrivals area
- Call the hotel on 09 275 4540 or toll free on 0800 404 204. We will advise you when the next shuttle is leaving the hotel
- Head outside Door 5 or 8, go across the crossing and follow the signage ‘Car Rentals / All Shuttles’ – this is about a 5 minute walk from the terminal
- Wait in the ‘All Shuttles’ zone 1 covered with a white colour dome
- Our shuttles are marked with Heartland Hotel Auckland Airport
Important Information about Airport Transfers:
- Shuttle pickups from the airport cannot be pre-ordered, our shuttles leave the hotel on the hour and half past when requested
- Pick up times will vary depending on the location of the shuttle and availability of seats
- Please ensure you are waiting at the correct pick-up location (see below) – the hotel is not permitted to wait or to leave the vehicle to search for you