Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging During your Stay
Scenic Hotel Group has installed EV chargers at many of our popular New Zealand hotels. We’re in the process of transitioning these chargers from Tesla only chargers to Type 2 Pay as you go EV chargers allowing a wider range of electric vehicles to charge at our properties (guests will need to provide their own charging cable to use these chargers).
Properties with Pay As You Go EV chargers available at:
- Scenic Hotel Cotswold, Christchurch
- Scenic Hotel Marlborough, Blenheim
- Scenic Hotel Te Pania, Napier
To charge your car you’ll need to do the following:
- Bring your car’s charging cable
- Download the Openloop App from the Apple store or Google Play
- Scan the QR Code on the charger or type in the Charger I.D. within the App
- Plug in and press star on your App
- Monitor the charging session on the App
- To end charging stop via the App
Please note – A fee applies for using Scenic Hotel Group chargers. Fees may vary.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to the friendly team on the hotel front desk.